Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Game

Hello. Are you lost?
What’s your name? What’s your age?
Where you from? Where you going girl?

Come along, follow me.
Through the dark till you see,
The light at the end of the tunnel.

If I call, will you come?
If you learn, will you run?
Do you know who I am?
Can you see through my plan?

Because you see, I don’t really care about you.
But you talk just like you do.
We’re not so innocent can’t you see?
Baby, it’s just my world and me.
I’m gonna play you like a game,
And then leave you out to drain.
Forget all of our pasts,
And go rummage through my trash.

So just sit on down and smoke that weed.
Understand that you’ll never succeed.
You’re just a fly, hell the big guys they’d kill
if they knew what we’ve done.

Learn a lesson, use it well.
Forget the lesson, you'll sure know hell.
Go out and be a big guy in this little world.
Play the game like it’s your favorite toy.
Baby, that’s my lesson to you.
Use it wise you know what to do.

No comments: